A bicycling adventure exploring picturesque towns in
Spring Green, New Glarus, Madison and Baraboo
Join us on a fully-supported bicycle tour as we explore the best of southern Wisconsin. Ride along quiet, pastoral country lanes dotted with small farms and enjoy the unspoiled natural beauty and charming, vibrant towns we visit. The trip aims to capture the scenery and points of interest while enjoying the exceptional cycling the area is known for. If you like ice cream, chin-drippin' peaches, daily happy hours, indoor lodging, fun and interesting off-bike activities and some of the best cycling anywhere, this tour is for you!
Enjoying some post-ride refreshments at the New Glarus Brewing Co, home of
Spotted Cow ale
- Start and end in Spring Green with overnight motel stays in the historic communities of Spring Green, New Glarus, Madison, and Baraboo, all of which have received numerous accolades and are on many 'best of' lists
- Hear yodeling, enjoy Swiss entertainment and visit the New Glarus Brewing Company in New Glarus, America’s “Little Switzerland”
- Ride an average of 60 miles/day along Wisconsin's vast network of lush, low traffic roads -- perfect for cycling!
- Explore vibrant and bicycle-friendly Madison, where State Street and downtown are just minutes from your hotel
- Visit a cheese factory and brewery along with hops and lavender farms
- Enjoy melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon rolls, ice cream and chin-drippin' peaches en route, then quench your thirst and relive the day with your fellow riders at daily happy hours featuring local craft beers
- Visit the New Glarus Bakery and Maple Leaf Cheese and Chocolate Haus featuring some of the finest local & imported cheeses, chocolates, sausages and European coffees anywhere!
- Visit Circus World in Baraboo, where you can watch acrobats perform, see the world's largest collection of circus wagons, ride an elephant and more
5-star rated by
June 27-30, 2019 (Thurs-Sun) - Registration is Now Open
The big top circus in Baraboo, situated along the beautiful Baraboo River
Photo courtesy of the WI Dept of Tourism
Register by Feb 28 for discounted pricing and a free wicking shirt